Dear Pet Parents,
We will continue to strive to provide the highest standard of care for our patients and clients. Regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share some updates on how your veterinarians and team members are taking extra steps to help ensure their safety and our client’s safety.
- We encourage our sick/exposed employees and clients to stay home.
- We encourage our employees and clients to thoroughly wash their hands.
- We encourage our employees and clients to use respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- We maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- We will limit the lobby to 5 people. We encourage our clients to call ahead and schedule appointments. Walk-in and Low-Cost Vaccine services will be available, but a client service representative may ask our clients to wait in their vehicle until an exam room is available.
- We encourage high-risk employees to wear PPE during the visits with our clients and we will continue disinfecting the exam room between client visits.
We greatly appreciate your trust in us and continued support.